Friday, May 23, 2008

Food for being healthy

For me food very great but too much food can make fat .
I am one who enjoy to eat food but I choose what kind of foods that I should have per day but I will not worry about eating just becareful only .
every day I will make salad for lunch and dinner I have normal dinner but no desert for dinner I will have desert some time when have occasion such as chrismas
I see many woman too much worry about food . Some time make them too skinny .I think should eat but not too much eating .Some food such as food have choresteral should eat a litle bit.

2 comments:

Special said...

Yes its correct.

It's very good post.


http://allspecialsummaries.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hey,

We want to give you a chance to get free content for

your website. We will write the articles for you,

all you have to do is put them on your site, its

completely free to you.

If you ever run out of ideas on what to write about,

just come to myfitnesscontent.com and grab an

article.

Each article is completely unique to your site and

has never been used or published before. This is a

great way to build your website with content, gain

more visitors and hopefully in the end, earn some

type of revenue off the site.

With each article you post on your site, we will

also build links to that article. This will allow

your articles to rank well in google, bringing more

traffic to your site.

Why do we do this? By us helping you, in the end it

will also help us. It's a win-win situation. Just

take a at our site at

http://www.myfitnesscontent.com

Thank you for your time!

Patti